B 1.1 Renewable Energy Sources
- On the basis of the science the students can categorize and tell the difference between several ways of energy conversion from renewable energy sources.
- Furthermore they are able to independently develop concepts for plants, as they know about the fundamental functioning of the necessary machines/devices for energy conversion.
- By means of experiments the students get to learn about the principle of energy conversation and energy conversion. From these phenomena the students can deduce and distinguish possible ways of proceeding
- The students are in the position to analyze and to judge the different possibilities of energy usage in the competence area “technology”.
- The students are familiar with the basic methods of measuring and working to obtain information and to portray them in form of an own practically-oriented solution.