B 4.2 Electric Cooker, Induction Cooker and Microwave Oven
- The students have learned that energy neither can be produced nor can be destroyed but only transformed from one form to another. (1. Law of thermodynamics)
- The students can name the various forms of energy on the basis of their (thermodynamic) comprehension of energy conversion.
- The students can draw up and analyze comparative diagrams regarding to water heating.
- Professional skills concerning thermodynamic basics.
- Professional skills concerning the forms of energy.
- Experimental and scientific skills.
- Problem- solving competencies.
- Social competence.