B 5.2 Building Reliable Microphones for Music Recording and Acoustical Experiments with a Smartphone or a Laptop
Daniel Aichinger, Tomáš Kanta
The pupil will learn:
- to capture high quality audio using simple, affordable microphones;
- choose the right microphone for the purpose;
- correctly set the sound card to record the human voice;
- the sound of musical instruments and sound effects;
- process audio recorded in the computer software for the needs of music making and speech communication to store recorded sound from the microphone in lossless data-compressed audio formats.