D 1.1 Debt traps
- The student can put together a simple household budget to determine the remaining funds.
- The student is familiar with basic financial, banking terms on loans.
- The student is able to select an appropriate loan product from the basic offer.
- The student knows the pitfalls of loan products and is able to prevent problems with debts.
- Development of competencies to solve problems (tasks lead the student for independent evaluation of the situation and a decision on choosing the right financial product.)