D 3.2 Packaging Is Not Just for Decoration
Petr Simbartl, Eva Korálová, Lukáš Štich
- A pupil works with the commonly used terms: monosaccharides, disaccharides, sugars, saccharides, glucose, fructose, taurine, caffeine.
- A pupil communicates his views in debate on the topic of drinks and their positive and negative impacts on human health with the whole class.
- A pupil is able to recognize the type of packaging and sort it properly.
- A pupil is able to evaluate suitability of the product (beverages) for his meals according to figures from the packaging.
- A pupil is able to create his/her own drink package.